Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Whole Weight By Ray Tyler



The Whole Weight
By Raymond Tyler



The First Day of The Rest of Your Life!

I admit it, I’m over weight and lucky to be in relatively good health. I produce several radio shows and live events each week. And at 3am while most “sane” people are sleep, I am working on securing venues, artists and events (as well as eating sometimes full meals.) All that is to say I have put my health, diet and exercise on the back burner these past five years or so.

That’s why I’m glad I ran into Hesh from Train Personal Training and Spin Studio.
We started talking about “back in the day” when I would play basket ball as much as possible (about 6 days a week and sometimes 7.)

Now I have talked to personal trainers and fitness experts before. “Here’s the thing.” I told Hesh “I am NOT interested in losing weight. I have been there, done that and I have the t-shirt. I AM interested in a lifestyle change.”

I did not want to work out for 2 hours a day, 3 days a week? I did not want to eat lemons and card board for 3 months.
I have done things to loose weight or tighten my body for trips and parties but the things I did were so drastic that I couldn’t stick with it. I could not live the rest of my life on wheat bread and water.

Hesh explained to me that if I could just sacrifice a half hour a day (one episode of Cheaters or some other TV show I guiltily watch) for a work out and change some really bad eating habits? I can have the life change I want. And I can loose the weight I would like to as well.

That sounded like a win/win for me.

Add to that the fact that Train Studios will also offer a discount to the listeners of my show for UNLIMITED personal training each month? I could not say no.

As I am writing this I am on my way to day three’s work out. I can tell you truthfully that between the change in diet and working out daily I feel better from head to toe.

You can check back here with me as I blog about my experience, the ups, the downs, the work outs and more.

Please send me and or Hesh your questions and stay tuned for free work out passes.
Of course remember to check me out on Friday’s at 10am on 91.7 WLFR FM for The Connection. Then listen to 96.1 FM WTTH on Sunday’s at 7am for The Music And Entertainment Report. Come out to the live shows and we will definitely have free work out session passes for you.

www.Trainstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment