Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Who Loves Your Blog Award: Part Deux


I received this award for the second time and I'm so happy I did! I will be able to pass this on to even more great bloggers who have awarded me in the past. Krista at Life or Something Like It was very generous in presenting me with this fantastic award. She is a fabulous blogger, artist, mother, and human being. Please take the time to go over and say HI!

This award is designed with one purpose in mind.Pass this on to other bloggers who have awarded you in the past.

So this time I would like to recognize the following blogs:

Deb at Bookmagic

Melissa at My World

Michelle at The True Book Addict

Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

Celia at Adventures of Cecilia Bedelia

These are wonderful bloggers who put serious time and effort into their blogs. Drop on by and say "How's it going?"

No comments:

Post a Comment