Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Mailbox Monday for September 7th, 2009


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by The Printed Page. This is my first week participating so we will see how it goes.

I received Dark Time by Dakota Banks from the publicist. This is one of few urban fantasy books that I've wanted to read that I hadn't gotten around to yet so I was very thankful for it.

I received Pike Point by Greg Suhonen from the author. I'm excited about this one since it takes place in the region of MN that I'm from.

Then I went to the Friends of the Library bookstore and picked up 7 donated books (not old library books) for $5.50. I got the trade paperbacks for 50 cents a piece and the hardbacks for a dollar a piece. All of them were in great condition and look brand new.

Trade paperback of Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman

Trade paperback of The Eight by Katherine Neville





No comments:

Post a Comment