Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Award Time, Part 2

It is now time to post and pass along two more awards that I've received from two great bloggers. I apologize to both of you for being so late with this.


I received this beautiful award from Nikola at Nikola's Book Blog. He has a fantastic blog and I encourage everyone to visit and say hi.

I would like to pass this along to 5 fantastic bloggers who are must stops for me on a daily basis.

Bella at A Bibliophile's Bookshelf

Celia at Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia

Beth at Beth's Book Review Blog

Carolyn at Book Chick City

Wendi at Wendi's Book Corner



I received this award from Ceri at Not in the Pink. She has a wonderful blog that I can't stop visiting so I highly encourage anyone and everyone to to go over and say hi!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So I would like to pass this along to 5 bloggers who always entertain, enlighten, and encourage their readers. They all have strong personalities and distinct voices that are always a treat to experience.

Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

Jaime at Revenge of the Book Nerds

Elena at With Extra Pulp

Jennifer at Rundpinne

Carol at Carol's Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment