Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Inquisition Meme

I've been tagged by Jewgirl at all the way from oy to vey to tell a little bit about myself. So drink plenty of coffee, drink a lot of cola or maybe Red Bull so you can stay awake for this one! ha

Ten years ago what were you doing?

I was unemployed, spending some time looking for a job and lots of time playing with Braco Lee and discovering the internets.

Five things on today's "To Do" list:

1. Post the Sunday Funnies -- done.Pick up some video's -- done.
2. Get something to grill -- done.
3. Grumble while watching the morning talking-heads shows -- done.
4. Cuddle with the dogs -- not quite done.
5. Begin a much-needed vacation!

If I were a billionaire:

Financially provide for my family and friends for life (stolen directly from Schwartzy).
Establish a foundation to support the things in life I'm most passionate about.
I'd need a home in Manhattan, as I'd be spending more time at the theater.
I'd need a home in a warm climate somewhere, during winter.
And I'd travel, but by private jet so that I'd never again have to wait in a line at the airport.

Three bad habits:

1. Not taking care of myself -- not enough sleep, bad diet, no exercise.
2. Not spending enough time with friends and family.
3. I sometimes talk more than I listen.

Five places I've lived:

Middletown, IN
Indianapolis, IN
Ft. Myers, FL
Washington, DC
Secret, undisclosed location in MD

Five jobs I've had:

(I can only list five? Yikes!)
1. In media: television, radio and advertising (including owning an ad agency for 7 years)
2. Insurance health, auto, then property claims adjuster - that job sucked!
3. Resort timeshare company, in-house ad agency, in FL - got to hang out at the beach a lot!
4. NOW - managing editor of National NOW Times, and field organizer - quite fun!
5. Full time activist with a wonderful non-profit based in DC


I'm tagging whoever wants to do this meme. Just let me know and I'll update the post with a link to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment