Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Time for a physical ... ugh

I have the best doctor in the world. I've been a patient for the past 18 years. I mention this because I informed her today that she's my longest relationship to date. She smiled.

It was time for my annual check up, which according to her records I do about every four years. Ugh. Better put that on my list of things to improve on.

I guess the bottom line is that no matter how much you like your doctor, having a physical is never really "fun."

This part is always a blast. Good thing I remembered to brush my teeth before going!

And shave ... yikes!

My blood pressure was good ... EKG okay ... lungs sounded good. The blood work will come back later.

And no lumps where there shouldn't be lumps ... that's always good news.


She does want me to have a stress test, since I desperately need to exercise, and I don't want to have a heart attack or stroke! (they run in the family)

Overall, except for the extra lbs., I'm doing okay.

Did I tell you that I really like my doctor?

No comments:

Post a Comment