Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wordsmithonia Is Now 2 Years Old


I don't know where the time has gone but not only have I been blogging for two years, I'm 3 days late posting about it.  I knew my blogoversary was coming up, but I didn't realize that it went by without me thinking about it.  When I first started blogging, I didn't realize it was something that I would come to rely on and become such an integral part of me, that I can't see my life without it in it.

Because of blogging I have met some wonderful people who have helped restore my faith in the human race.  They have been gracious with their time, brain power, and have even provided me with a shoulder to lean on from time to time.  Without those in the book blogging community being so open and welcoming, this would never have gone as far as it has.  So I would like to say a big Thank You to everyone that I've gotten to know over the last two years and I look forward to many more years to come.

I don't know that I would still be doing this, two years later, if it wasn't for all of you.  I feel as if I've made some good friends over the last few years, friends that I couldn't imagine not talking too.  You guys have given me more support that you will ever know and have helped me deal with personal issues without me ever having to talk to you about it  Just having people that I can talk to about anything else, other than what is going on in my personal life, is an amazing thing to have.  You have given me something that I didn't know I needed, until I had it.

Once again I want to thank everyone for making the last two years mean so much to me.  I hope we have many more years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment