Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mailbox Monday for 8/1/11


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted all this month by Staci at Life in the Thumb.



I received an ARC of The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson and a trade paperback of Wherever You Go by Joan Leegant for upcoming TLC Book Tours.


I received a ARC of The Measure of the Magic by Terry Brooks from the Librarything Early Reviewer program.






On a trip to an used bookstore, I picked up a few things.  I found two more Mary Roberts Rinehart paperbacks, The State vs. Elinor Norton and The Street of Seven Stars.  I also picked up a paperback of The Case of the Foot-Loose Doll by Erle Stanley Gardner, a hardcover of The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene, and The House on the Cliff by Franklin W. Dixon.



And last but not least, I visited the Friends of the Library Book Store and picked up two hardcovers for $3.50.  I got Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling and Too Far by Rich Shapero.

No comments:

Post a Comment