Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Mailbox Monday for 10/26/2009


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.

Last week was a slower week for me as far as new acquisitions go. I didn't get any review or contest books is but as usual I did end up buying a few.

I finally got around to buying Foundation by Mercedes Lackey in paperback. I picked it up from Barnes & Noble in paperback when I stopped in there to get a cup of African Autumn tea.

I stopped into a small independent bookstore called Watermark Books on the spur of the moment while I was driving by. I went in to ask if they had a certain book and the sales associate was so good she had me buying a completely different book. I picked up The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. Which seems to be the first book in a series meant for middle schoolers but is 485 pages long.

I picked up the hardback of The Art Thief by Noah Charney at the Friends of the Library Bookstore for $1.50.

I don't go into Best Buy that often anymore but on another whim I decided to go and picked up the DVD set of Ghostbusters 1 & 2 for $6.99 and the new CD by Michael Buble Crazy Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment