Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mailbox Monday for 10/12/2009


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.

This last week was a little busier than the one before. I actually have books to post about this week. It's so exciting.

I bought Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris from Amazon.Com using the $15 gift card I won from Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

I recieved a audio book of $20 Per Gallon by Christopher Steiner from a giveaway held by Beth at Beth's Book Review.

I bought 4 hardcover books from the Friends of the Library Bookstore.

Witch World: Swords & Spells by Andre Norton for 50 cents

The Warding of Witch World by Andre Norton for 75 cents

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt for 75 cents

Endpeace by Jon Cleary for 50 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment