Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10 of My Favorite Halloween Candies (From 5th Grade)


I have no idea why I'm doing this post other than the fact that trick-or-treating is on my brain right now. My son and I are trying to figure out what he is going to be for Halloween. Now naturally the candy receptacle depends on what his costume is. Then that brought my brain to the last time I remember candy collecting. 5th grade is really the last time I remember going, I was a mummy. So with no further ado, I present my favorite treats from that year.



How can it get better than mini KitKats?



Mini Butterfingers come in a close second.



These guys are the whole reason I love malts. The strawberry ones are just as good.



There was one house that gave these out every year. This was the coolest candy to be found in the neighborhood.



A Halloween staple that never gets old.



Crunchy goodness that brings a tingle to your mouth.



Another one of those treats that was a speciality of one particular house. This was the only house my mom would let me keep the homemade goodies from.



The rootbeer DumDums were the only ones I loved as a kid, and the only ones I will eat now.


One of the most common Halloween goodies and still one of my favorites.


Kind of like Smarties but even better were Sweet Tarts. I still eat most of what my son brings home.

No comments:

Post a Comment