Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Favortie Halloween Movies


Since the weather is cooler and the month of monsters and witches is here, I feel like watching my favorite scary movies over and over again. So I figured I would share some of my favorite movies that I dig out every October. Now a few of them aren't really scary but they all scream Halloween to me. So with no further ado, here are my top ten (oops sorry 11) must sees, not in any particular order.

Dracula, The 1931 Bela Lugosi classic.

The Lost Boys

Rosemary's Baby

The Legend of Sleepy Hallow, Disney version narrated by Bing Crosby

Hocus Pocus

Fright Night

Halloween, The original not the stupid Rob Zombie remake.

Candyman

The Haunting, 1963 classic not the really bad Catherine Zeta Jones remake.

House on Haunted Hill, 1958 Vincent Price classic

The Monster Squad

So what movies do you have to watch during the month of October? What movies provide the tricks and the treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment