Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The poll ends (and subliminal messages are relayed)

So the singer poll closed on Monday (I forgot to check until now), and BIG SURPRISE! Joan Baez won! Not like she was in the lead from the beginning and no one else was even close or anything.

Who knows what we'll poll next? Favorite bird? Favorite ink color? It's all up in the air, as is my life. "What's this?" you ask. "What are you trying to say?" "Well," I answer, "life at the Marsh House is about to change in a drastic way." "How so?" you inquire. "I won't be there," I answer, with a look in my eyes that clearly says "you do the math." Next post: "A change of scenery" in which I describe my new surroundings, life without Kat, and the fact that sometimes things happen to us that we just can't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment