Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

IN: Eva Cassidy, OUT: Celine Dion

The commenters have spoken, and the late great Eva Cassidy will bump an ailing Celine Dion out of the final four best singers contest!

Of course, it won't much matter if Joan Baez' fans keep it up. She is completely cremating the competition (ick) with over 70 votes. Her closest competitor, the great Ella Fitzgerald, has a measley 15. And my personal favorite of the four, Barbra Streisand, limps in with only 9!


So--um, I wonder how I change this poll widget thing... Oh man, I can't edit it! Okay -- I'm going to have to declare a mistrial or mispoll or whatever. Otherwise, Celine stays--and that's not what The People want! I'll delete this poll and put up a new one.

All you Baez fans--I'm sure you'll come to her rescue again and vote. As for fans of Barbra, Eva, and Ella--better get clickin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment