Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lambert nails Obama with "Stay Classy ..."

I've had the good fortune of meeting Lambert, who is an exceptional person! That is why I want to post this -- in its entirety here (hope that's okay). So here is:

Stay classy...

AP:
“[OBAMA] I understand that Senator Clinton, periodically when she’s feeling down, launches attacks as a way of trying to boost her appeal,” he told reporters.

’Cause you know how women are….

Driven by feelings…. Worried about their [sex] appeal… Prone to tears… The whole phases of the moon thing…

And did you catch the dogwhistle in “periodically”?

NOTE Apparently, Andrea Mitchell and Nora O’Donnell noticed as well. Even if the boys on the bus didn’t — or approved. Looking for links…

UPDATE Best I can do on the links comes from Googling on Mitchell and O’Donnell and ending with this transcription. If I had a TV, maybe I’d know what show was being referred to, and could go look for an official transcript of their reactions.

Lambert gets it ... too bad Obama doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment