Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Clinton in California




Todd Beeton, at MyDD, is responsible for both of the videos above:
VIDEO ONE: Once on campus, as I approached the gym where the rally was being held I found a ridiculously long line, again, seemingly neverending (see video below.) I've not seen anything like this at any Clinton event I've been to, these are the kinds of crowds Barack Obama gets, not Hillary Clinton. ... ..

VIDEO TWO: ... ... People like to chalk Clinton's popularity in the polls up to her name recognition and her status as the "establishment" candidate but, as I've said before, her opponents underestimate the passion people have for her at their peril. Here's another video that will give you a sense of the crowd's excitement inside the gym today.

h/t Taylor Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment