Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's here--Cape May Weekend

It's finally here -- the Cape May Autumn Weekend. The Flock has been exchanging emails to set up last minute details like where we'll eat tomorrow night and when we're arriving, etc.

I'm so excited that it's hard to sit still. This is only my second birding festival, and this is THE birding festival in this part of the country. The Oil Region one was small and intimate, a great festival for a first-timer like me. Plus I met and birded with Julie Zickefoose--WOW. This time around, I'll be with the Flock and with tons of other birders.

I've packed everything I could think of, and I'll be leaving a little early from work (working through lunch) to get a little head start.

I'll blog from the festival, so be sure to check this little bloggy over the weekend!

Signing off from PA,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment