Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mailbox Monday for 8/8/11


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted all this month by Staci at Life in the Thumb.


I received a paperback of Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier as part of the The Lantern book tour through TLC Book Tours.


I received a trade paperback of The Legacy by Katherine Webb for an upcoming TLC Book Tour.


I won a trade paperback of Ordeal by Innocence by Agatha Christie from Jen of Devourer of Books.


I won a trade paperback of No One To Hear You Scream by Julia Madeleine from Sheree of The Eclectic Reader.


I won a republished issue of the Dec. 1935 issue of The Phantom Detective.  It includes the full length novel, The Murder Empire and a few short stories.  It was a win from Librarything.

No comments:

Post a Comment