Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do I Have To Turn 35?


All this year I've been fine with turning 35.  I had no problem turning 30, so why would I care so much about being 5 years older than that?  So why does it seem I'm hating the idea?  Right now, I'm going to blame it on the wedding I went to last night.  For some reason, they always make me feel older than I am.  Not sure why, but not going to think too hard about it either.  Introspection is good for you, right?

I'm going to go into work for a few hours, then come home and spend the rest of the day with my son.  He came home from MN on Friday, and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present.  Not sure what we will be doing, if anything, but spending time with him will be enough.

So please indulge in some cake and ice cream today and I hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment