Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mailbox Monday for 8/15/11


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted all this month by Staci at Life in the Thumb.



On a quick trip to Borders I picked up two trade paperbacks, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.  I'm thinking that I'll only get to go there one more time before they close, so we'll see what I end up with then.


I received a trade paperback of Ivan And Misha by Michael Alenyikov for an upcoming TLC Book Tour.


I received a hardcover of Fire Monks by Colleen Morton Busch.  The lovely Sheila of Book Journey forwarded this one along to me.


I won We've Seen Santa by Tiffany Higgins from Michelle of The Christmas Spirit.


I won a One Day by David Nicholls prize pack.  I'm not sure which site I won it from though.  If anyone knows, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment