Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

GLBT Reading Challenge 2010 Wrap-Up


Looking back on when I signed up for these challenges last year is making me realize that I still haven't signed up for any of them for next year.  I need to get going.  Well I signed up for this one on Nov. 16 and I committed to the rainbow level which was 12 or more books, I got exactly 12 books done.

Obviously my favorite books of this challenge was the Last Herald Mage trilogy by Mercedes Lackey.  I can't even tell you how many times I've read these books but I'll never stop.  Most of these books were rereads for me but the new ones for the most part are new favorites as well. 

The Dreyfus Affair by Peter Lefcourt
Drawing Blood by Poppy Z. Brite
Daytime Drama by Dave Benbow
The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff
The Secret Keeper by Dorien Grey
The Blue Moon Cafe by Rick R. Reed
Magic's Pawn by Mercedes Lackey
Magic's Promise by Mercedes Lackey
Magic's Price by Mercedes Lackey
A Demon Inside by Mercedes Lackey
Looking For It by Michael Thomas Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment