Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 12/12/10


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at The Printed Page and is being hosted all this month by Lady Q at Let Them Read Books


On my trip to Barnes & Noble to buy my gift for the blogger Secret Santa I found Dashing Through the Snow by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark in hardcover on the bargain table.  Since I had already read two of their book I had to get this one.  I've already read it and will have a review up this week.




I received a paperback of Love Me To Death by Allison Brennan, an ARC of The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld, and a bound galley of Under the Mercy Tree by Heather Newton for upcoming TLC Book Tours.


I won an ARC of Guilt By Association by Marcia Clark from one of the BBAW giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment