Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 12/26/10 (The Christmas Edition)


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at The Printed Page and is being hosted all this month by Lady Q at Let Them Read Books



I was so happy when i got my blogger Secret Santa package late last week.  My partner was Pam who lives in Elizabethtown, PA and she did a wonderful job.  She doesn't have a blog for me to link, otherwise I would have.  She got me paperbacks of both  The White Gryphon by Mercedes Lackey and Stolen by Kelley Armstrong.  She also gave me a Charlie Brown & Snoopy teacup and a Snoopy bookmark.



When I got my Christmas card from my friend Pablo, he sent $10 in it so I went straight to the book store to buy something.  I ended up with a paperback of Royal Flush by Rhys Bowen, plus I bought a paperback of Finding The Way edited by Mercedes Lackey.



I won a paperback of The Conqueror's Shadow and an ARC of The Warlord's Legacy, both by Ari Marmell.


My good friend, Michelle of The True Book Addict sent me this wonderful trade paperback of SciFi Christmas stories, Christmas Stars edited by David G. Hartwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment