Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

So I picked up the rental car ...

And I'm driving to my cousin's house, where I'll be staying over the weekend. And all of a sudden I had a craving for orange jello with carrot shavings? What's up with that? ha

It's always fun coming back home, even for a short visit. And I love staying with my cousin. He's just a really cool guy ... sort of in the Tengrain mold. We went out to this really campy Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant for dinner. And then came home and just talked for hours. I love this man!

I have no idea what has happened in the world today. I hope no one was taken hostage, the market didn't crash, and Bush didn't decide to invade another country. I'm going to sleep now ... I'll think about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment