Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

A "Seven Lies for Seven Splotchies" meme

FranIAm tagged me for the "Seven Lies for Seven Splotchies" ... or something like that meme. I guess the purpose is to tell SEVEN UNTRUE FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. I can do that! ha

Let's see ...

1. In my early twenties I was involved in a torrid romance with ... dare I say ... Morgan Fairchild. It lasted for months, until one day I told her we were through. It brought her career to a screeching halt. I've never forgiven myself.

2. Just as my affair with Morgan was ending I developed a fascination with fast cars and got a ride in an Indy 500 race car. I was inches away from the finish line, set to become the first female rookie drive ever to win the coveted race, when a two dollar part in my engine failed and suddenly ... I was coasting to the sidelines. It was a bitter defeat that I still have nightmares about.

3. I was so torn up over the Indy loss that I decided to leave Indiana and moved to Florida to being a new career. For the next several years I worked as an alligator trainer, and let me tell you it's not easy getting those creatures to roll over!

4. I eventually grew bored with the whole alligator thing and decided to move to Washington, DC where I landed my next gig ... with the FBI. It seems my great grandfather is none other than J. Edgar Hoover himself (which could account for my sexual orientation). The Hoover connection opened many doors in the agency, but I eventually had to give it up since as an FBI agent ... even with the Hoover connection ... I really sucked.

5. It was at a DC mixer that I bumped into the future Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi ... and I can't even begin to tell you what happened next! Let's just say it's no accident that she represents San Francisco!

6. Pretty soon Nancy was all busy with Speaker stuff, so it was time for me to MoveOn to something else ... I came up with this brilliant idea for how to organize large numbers of people. Well ... I really don't drink but, I was at a holiday party back in the late 90's and I'd had a few too many when I started telling everyone about my wonderful new idea for changing the world ... who knew that Joan Blades and Wes Boyd were listening in! Geezzz

7. After winning $300 million in the Lottery I decided to retire, but I still needed a hobby. You might not know this about me, but I like making movies and I wanted to be able to share them with all my friends at once. And one night it just came to me ... You ... Tube ... and the rest, as they say, is history.


So that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Now, who to tag next? How about Boxer, Jess at I was just wondering, Dr. Z at Zaius Nation, Swinebread of Atomic Romance and GETkristiLOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment