Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's that time ...

New Year's Eve is just around the corner, so it's time to think about your New Year's Resolutions! In case you are having trouble coming up with one (or more), here are a few suggestions!

This year, I resolve to:

Always replace the gas nozzle before driving away from the pump.

I will always "check for paper" when leaving the restroom.

I will try to drive closer to the speed limit.
In my case that may mean speeding up!

I will always wear clean underwear, "just in case."

I will keep an extra safe distance when driving behind police cars.

Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my pj's blogging. Instead, I will move my computer into another room.

I resolve to be nice to people without bringing Jesus into the equation.

I will no longer park the BMW next to fire hydrants.

Never again will I try to diffuse an explosive device with a known practical joker.

I will remember that life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.

If I see a UFO I won't tell anybody about it.

I will balance my checkbook (and the national budget), on my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment