Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 4/19/2010


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page




I stopped in at the Friends of the Library book store to drop off a few books and I ended up walking out with 3 hardcovers for a total of $2.  I bought 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs, Death of Riley by Rhys Bowen (thanks to Deb of Bookmagic for the recomendation), and a hardcover that combines The Case of the Daring Divorcee by Erle Standley Gardner and Try Anything Once by A.A. Fair.  The picture I found for the book looks just like the one I bought except for the first story.


I bought Ghosts of the White Nights by L.E. Modesitt, Jr. in paperback for $1 from the Dollar Tree.  It's the third in a trilogy so now I have to get the first two books.

No comments:

Post a Comment