Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Niblet gets native!

The second day of our travels brought Niblet and me to a new city for both of us, Cincinnati:I said hello to Johnny Bench for my mom as I zipped through downtown. It's a big city--reminds me of Pittsburgh a bit.

Nearby is the cute little town where Susan, raptor and RAPTOR expert, lives with her family! Niblet was happy just to get out of the car and play with Lorelei and Isabel, Susan's great girls. Here are a few photos of them getting to know one another:
Susan checks out the 'tocksLorelei did us the honor of letting us stay in her pink room,
for which Nib and I are truly grateful!
Nib took to Isabel almost immediately, sensing a fellow quiet soul

Susan and I had a fun dinner at The Works, a pizza place with lots of local flair. Now remember, I've been out west and down south, so I haven't had a real pizza since last August! Susan served me the first slice:Wow, a perfect flip. No wonder she's a raptor educator and not a waitress.Yeah, "oops!" Upside-down or not, it was delicious!

More tomorrow, when I accompany Susan to the real RAPTOR facility in the RaptorMobile!I can't wait to meet Earl and the gang, though I've already been warned that I can't go near Earl or I'll get puked on. Eewww.

For now, though, it's a good night's rest NOT in a moving vehicle for this bunny:

No comments:

Post a Comment