Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Corey Haim and Zelda Rubinstein, Remembered


My favorite Corey Haim movie has to be The Lost Boys, which is still one of the best vampire movies ever made.  The pairing of him and Corey Feldman was perfection .  Whenever they appeared together, you knew the movie would be good.  With his tragic death today I'm not sure I will ever be able to watch The Lost Boys again, without paying a little tribute to this talented actor.

The other person I wanted to say a quick word about was Zelda Rubinstein, who passed away in January of this year.  Most of us know her as Tangina from Poltergeist, which she was great in by the way.  My favorite movie of her's though was Teen Witch, as the teacher to a young girl coming into her powers.  She gave me hours of entertainment as a kid and I thank her for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment