Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Book Questionnaire

I saw this over at Alexia's Books and Such... and since I haven't  done one of these in a long time, I figurered I would give it a go.

Rules of this survey - no two answers can be the same book and all books must be fiction.


Book next to your bed right now:  The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins

Favorite series:  The Valdemar books by Mercedes Lackey

Favorite book:  And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

The one book you would have with you if stranded on a desert island:  Atlas, Shrugged by Ayn Rand.  As long as it is, I would be busy for long periods of time.

Book/series you would take with you on a long flight:  The Harry Potter series by J K Rowling

Worst book you were made to read in school:  Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank.  I don't think this is a bad book though, actually I really enjoyed it.  I had to put something down though.

Book that everyone should be made to read in school:   The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

Book that everyone should read, period:  Pandemonium by Daryl Gregory

Favorite character:  Vanyel Ashkevron

Best villain:  Dracula

Favorite concept series:  The Dune series by Frank Herbert

Favorite invented world:  The world invented for The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan

Most beautifully written book:   The Road by Cormac McCarthy

Funniest book: The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy by Tim Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment