Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 3/8/2010


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marica of The Printed Page



I got Pride And Prejudice And Zombies: Dawn Of The Dreadfuls from the publisher (thank you Melissa) and I can't wait to dig into it.  How can you not love the cover?


I won an signed copy of Bonshaker by Cherie Priest from Celia of Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia.  I guess this was a week for zombie themed books.



Monster. 1959 by David Maine and The Sorcerer's Plague by David B. Coe were $1 hardcovers from The Dollar Tree. 


Davy Crockett: Two Movie Set is a DVD I got through Disney Movie Rewards.  For those of you unfamiliar with the program most of the Disney DVDs have special rewards codes that you collect on their website.  After a while you can trade those points in for free cool stuff.  This was our first redemption.  Now I just have to find a coon skin cap for Aidan.

No comments:

Post a Comment