Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another Meme I'm Stealing From Alexia

Well I was blog surfing and came across another meme at Alexia's Books and Such..., called What I Do and Do Not Like.  It looks really easy and since I've been hitting a reading slump I would give it a go.

The rules are really simple, all you have to do is fill in the blanks after each bold word and tag 3 of your friends, I'm not a big tagger so if you feel like joining in, consider yourself tagged.

I like cold fried chicken,
I like root beer.
I like getting my hair cut.
I like ferns.
I like anything that is flavored with butterscotch.
I like being home by myself.
I like thunderstorms.
I like listening to old mystery radio shows.
I like Christmas cards.
I like the way snow looks on pine trees.
I like Limon salt on my popcorn.
I like raspberry vinegar.

I love my son.

Today is just begining.

I hate clowns.
I hate falling down the stairs.
I hate overly hot Summer days.
I hate watching golf.
I hate FOX News.
I hate leeches.

I (secretly) like eating in public by myself.

I love books.

No comments:

Post a Comment