Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Cloud is Lifting

This morning I had a number of errands to run, that took me into various businesses around DC. By my second stop I could tell there was definitely a change in the mood of the people in this area. It's like a huge cloud is lifting and the sun is beginning to shine.

Even the bitterly cold weather didn't seem to be bothering folks today.

Anyone who has ever met me knows that I rarely meet a stranger, I talk to people all the time -- but today it just seemed different. I think many, like me, are just so glad to see Bush's reign of terror come to an end.

Our new president will have his hands full trying to clean up the mess Bush will leave behind, but there is a sense that the country is finally heading in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment