Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

HIV/AIDS Crisis Discussed at Creating Change

Chief Executive Officer of Gay Men's Health Crisis, Dr. Marjorie Hill, led a panel discussion titled: "HIV/AIDS Crisis: This Is What We're Doing About it!"


In the spirit of full disclosure I must confess that I've had a crush on this woman for at least a decade.

The second speaker, Kenyon Farrow, delivered a powerful message.


What I appreciated the most about Kenyon is how feminist he is. As he spoke I kept thinking "this guy has a fabulous mother."

The presentation that brought me to tears was delivered by the Rev. Dr. Yvette Flunder. You will only hear a snippet of her fabulous address here and I can only say I hope at sometime those who didn't have an opportunity to be in Denver can hear the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment