Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally! Fotos!

If stupid Blogger will let me post them! It's been persnickety all morning long, not even letting me post text, much less photos.

So -- I finally have some pics of the new homestead. First of all, here's the Nibble eating his dinner:

Here are the various rooms in my apartment:
my big-ass kitchen:

It goes back about 15 or more feet! I could park a car in here!

my study:
music area
computer area
book area

The cool thing about the study is that it has these doors
so Niblet can't get in there and chew every single guitar and computer cord into little pieces! He's rather frustrated with me when I go in there, and he stands at the doors and scratches on the glass with his claws.

The bathroom:

My very dull bedroom:
I need some framed bird prints or something in here!

Thus endeth the inside tour. Here's some outside pics:
train tracks across the street behind my house
looking down the steps outside that lead to my "patio" of broken concrete


So--my revised bird list thus far:
American Goldfinch
House Finch
Carolina Wren (haven't heard him in a few days)
Starling
Mourning Dove
Turkey Vulture
Chimney Swift

I'm planning to wander around our quaint little downtown this weekend and show you what that's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment