Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 2/15/2010


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page





I bought a hardcover of A Betrayal In Winter by Daniel Abraham, a trade paperback of Madam Secretary by Madeleine Albright, and a hardcover of The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt for $1 a piece at The Dollar Tree.


I won a hardcover of The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova from Jen at Devourer of Books



I bought hardcovers of Vanish With The Rose by Barbara Michaels and Labyrinth by Kate Moss for $1 a piece at the Friends of the Library Bookstore.  The cover for Vanish With The Rose is diferent but this was the only picture I could find, I like the one my hardcover has a lot better.


I was sent a ARC of Venom by Joan Brady from the publisher.  Carolyn of Book Chick City made all the arrangements as a extra incentive for all those particapating in her Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment