Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 2/08/20010


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page




I won a signed hardcover of The Last Dickens by Matthew Pearl, a hardcover of The Eyeball Collector by F.E. Higgins, and a paperback of There Once Lived A Woman Who Tried To Kill Her Neighbor's Baby by Ludmilla Petrushevskaya from Stephanie at The Misfit Salon.


Beth from the fabulous Beth's Book Review Blog forwarded a paperback of The Calling by David Mack.



I bought hardcovers of Solstice Wood by Patricia A. McKillip and The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins for $1 each from the Friends of the Library Bookstore.  The Wilkie Collins book has a different cover but I couldn't find a image of the cover I have.


I got a signed copy of The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff in paperback for a TLC Book Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment