Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thinking of Changes

I've been thinking about making some changes to my blog and I thought I would ask your opinions on what I'm pondering. All the changes are cosmetic, though if anyone has any other suggestions I would be open to hearing them.

This is what I'm thinking of so far.

1. I still want to accept and pass on awards but I can't figure out a way to display them without looking cluttered, so I'm thinking of no longer putting them in my sidebar.

2. Instead of using images to display mine or other giveaways on my sidebar, I would change to text/link only. Have a separate area for my giveaways and a separate one for other giveaways.

3. Do the same thing for challenges I'm doing, no button just links.

4. Get rid of the Librarything widget, for some reason it's been annoying me lately.

5. I'm also thinking of changing the header pic but that will probably be a while.

Please feel free to make any comment that you feel is appropriate. I would really like to know what you think bout the layout or even the content (but please be gentle on that last part).

No comments:

Post a Comment