Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year Everyone!

As we say goodbye to 2009 and usher in 2010 I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for making 2009 a memorable year for me. I started blogging a few months ago and everyone has been welcoming and kind. I look forward to getting to know you better and meeting new blogs in the coming year.

I hope that those of you who are going out tonight have a safe evening filled with all the fun you can handle. For those of you who have already welcomed the New Year I hope you had a great time no matter how you celebrated it in.

I will be staying home with my son and a few close friends. We will spend the time by watching TV, playing games, and reading. We will be feasting on a whole bunch of junk food, including; little smokies, jalapeno poppers, pizza rolls, boneless buffalo wings, Doritos w/hot bean dip, coleslaw, potato salad, and all the pop (non-caffeinated) we can drink.

So have a safe and fun night and I look forward to talking to you all in the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment