Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Lemonade Award


I'm so happy, I got this award for the second time and I must admit it that the really happy feeling I got the first time is still there. Michelle over at The Book Addict bestowed this honor on me and I am most grateful to her for it. If you have not taken the time to visit her blog, please do so. She is a wonderful writer with interesting perspectives. Also, she hosts a Tuesday night discussion on Twitter called Tuesday Night Book Talk. Please stop by some time and join in!

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude.

The first blogger I want to give this to is Beth at Beth's Book Review. Her blog is one of the best I've read and I always learn something new every time I stop by (which is daily).

The second blogger I want to give this to is Peter at KyusiReader. I add books to my TBR pile every time I visit his blog.

Please stop by both these excellent blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment