Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Favorite Fictional Characters --- Doctor Strange


This is going to be the shortest Favorite Fictional Character post I do. Not because I have nothing to say but because Doctor Stephen Strange is simply the coolest super hero ever, enough said! I mean after all I use his image as my avatar on Blogger, Google Friend Connect, and on Twitter.

Whether he's kicking demonic butt in the comic books, fighting off evil sorcerers in the animated movie, or saving lives is the cheesy 1978 made for TV movie, he is simply the Sorcerer Supreme.

For those of you who don't know the Sorcerer Supreme is the one mystical powerhouse who defends our realm from demonic forces and those who want to wreak havoc with our reality.

I was a comic book junkie as a kid and always found myself fascinated by this character who is arrogant and kind at the same time. I would get lost for hours in his stories. His struggles against demons like Dormammu and The Nameless One would hold me spellbound for what seemed like an eternity. He still remains my favorite super hero of all time and I'm dying for them to make a "good" movie out of this character.

I encourage anyone who is even a little curious to visit Marvel.com biography and read about the most powerful sorcerer in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment