Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

7 Things Meme

I have been tagged by Dr. Zaius with the following meme, and he's just so darned cute how could I resist?

The rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Hummmm ... let's see:

Fact #1 I have a full set of drums, and have played them in public three times with two different groups.

Fact #2 I have five shelves of books in my home that I have not yet read -- and more than 600 DVD's, and have watched all but a handful.

Fact #3 Strawberries and dark chocolate are my two favorite foods. And I didn't like peanut butter as a kid, but now I love it.

Fact #4 (This is for Dr. Z) Before she became Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi and I once stood with our arm around each other while talking with some friends.

Fact #5 The last two times I rented a car in CA I was stopped by the police. I got a ticket (for not wearing my seat belt) and a warning.

Fact #6 The Rev. Jesse Jackson once called me from Japan. He was traveling with my supervisor from NOW and they needed something, but I can't remember now why he called? ha

Fact #7 I've worn the same Birkenstocks, as house slippers, for the past 13 years.

If you would like to take part in this meme consider yourself tagged!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment