Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Family Thing


I called my sister last night, to catch up on all that has been happening lately. She said that Hillary Clinton was in Anderson recently, and that she had gone to see her. My sister is four years older than I am, so we are both part of that "older woman" demographic that supports Sen. Clinton.

I could tell it had been an emotional experience for her, and she confessed that she actually started to cry as Hillary took to the stage. I could understand her feelings. She has waited longer than I have to see a viable woman presidential candidate.

My niece is voting for Hillary, too!

My sister shared with one of the local party leaders that she was voting for Hillary, her daughter was voting for Hillary, and that her sister -- me -- had already voted for Hillary.

What can I say ... it's a family thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment