Pages

Friday, August 3, 2007

A new feature

In an attempt to jazz up my blog a little, I've added a link to my sidebar. Each Friday, I'll link to a different political blog--whatever is entertaining me at the moment. This week, I'm featuring Princess Sparkle Pony's Photoblog. If you've always wanted a way to keep up with this fast-actin', democracy-promotin', disaster-relief-givin' administration of ours, not to mention Condi's latest hairstyle, the Princess delivers all the important photos of the day.

Note: not for the faint (or conservative) of heart.

Now I know what you're thinking--THIS is "jazzing it up"??? What can I say? I'm no web designer. It took me about an hour just to put that paragraph about Cape May and the Bird Blogger Confo out there on my sidebar....

No comments:

Post a Comment