Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 8/30/10


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at The Printed Page and is being hosted by Shanyn of Chick Loves Lit for the entire month of August.

I didn't have anything come in the mail this week but I did end up buying 6 books, 3 DVDs, and 2 CDs.  All of it for around $22.







As I do every week I stopped by the Friends of the Library Bookstore and ended up walking out with some books.  Six of them actually, 2 in hardcover and 4 in paperback.  The hardcovers were The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and The Wicked Flea by Susan Conant, both of which were $1 a piece.  The four paperbacks were only $.50 a piece and they were, Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury, Games Killers Play edited by Alfred Hitchcock, Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel, and V: Death Tide by A.C. Crispin and Deborah A. Marshall.



On my trip to Wal-Mart I found two Disney movies for $6 a piece so I picked up The Black Hole and The Love Bug.




My last stop of my shopping spree was Buy Back Entertainment and there I bought two CDs and one DVD for $1.99 a piece.  I picked up Bare and Medusa from Annie Lennox and the DVD of Christmas With The Kranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment