Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Turning 34 Today!


Not sure what this picture has to do with it being my birthday today but I'm in love with the illustrations of Edward Gorey and for some reason this one made me think of birthdays (don't ask).  I hope everyone has a great day today and I especially want to thank all of you who've I've gotten to know over the last year.  You have made this last year special for me and I hope we get to know each other better by the time I turn 35.


I just thought I should post a picture that was a little more appropriate for the day.  That and I think Eeyore is the cutest little guy ever invented.

I'm also very lax in getting the winner of my Blogoversary giveaway announced so with no further ado....the winner is......Sheila of Bookjourney.  I will be emailing Sheila and letting her know that she has won a $20 gift card to Amazon.

Have a great day everyone and eat lots of cake and ice cream for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment