Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 5/3/10


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page







Our library had their annual sale so I stopped in the other day before I went to work and bought a few books.  The hardcovers were $1 and the paperbacks were $.50.  I haven't been reading plays lately so I bought two in hardcover, Veronica's Room and Death Trap both by Ira Levin.  I also picked up Belgarath The Sorcerer by David and Leigh Eddings in hardcover, a really old copy of Walden and "Civil Disobedieance " by Henry David Thoreau in paperback, Great Tales And Poems of Edgar Allan Poe in paperback, and a bookclub hardcover of Family Album by Danielle Steel, don't ask.





On a trip to Barnes & Noble to exchange some books I didn't want, I picked up a harcover of The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry off the bargain table, a paperback of The Mysterious Mr. Quin by Agatha Chrisite, a trade paperback of Daywatch by Sergei Lukyanenko, and the DVD of Let The Right One In.

No comments:

Post a Comment