Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If...

I borrowed this meme from Susan over at Well-Mannered Frivolity, one of my favorite blogs to read on a daily basis. I thought this meme was wonderful so I wanted to do it myself.

If I was...
a month I'd be December
a day of the week I'd be Sunday
a time of the day I'd be Dusk

If I was...
a sea animal I'd be a Manta Ray
a direction I'd be North
a piece of furniture I'd be a Overstuffed Couch
a liquid I'd be Hot Tea

If I was...
a gemstone I'd be Peridot
a tree I'd be a Birch
a tool I'd be a Hammer
a kind of weather I'd be a Thunder Storm

If I was...
a musical instrument I'd be a Violin
a color I'd be Blue
an emotion I'd be Happiness
a fruit I'd be a Orange

If I was...
a food I'd be Fresh Baked Bread
a material I'd be Corduroy
a scent I'd be Lime
a flavor I'd be Butterscotch

If I was...
a sound I'd be a Laugh
an element I'd be Fire
a mammal I'd be a Lion
a phase of the moon I'd be Full

If I was...
a berry I'd be a Blueberry
a bird I'd be a Common Loon
a book I'd be The Neverending Story
a place I'd be The Boundary Waters Canoe Area

No comments:

Post a Comment