Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 1/4/2010


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page


I won this ARC of Arch Enemy by Frank Beddor from Michelle at The True Book Addict


The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown was one of the two books I bought with a gift card I got for Christmas.


Changing The World edited by Mercedes Lackey was the second book I bought with that gift card. It is a new collection of short stories set in the Kingdom of Valdemar.


I bought a hardcover copy of Good Bones and Simple Murders by Margaret Atwood from the Friends of the Library Bookstore for $.75.


Tough Cookies by Diane Mott Davidson in hardcover was bought from The Friends of the Library Bookstore for $1.

I also got my book blogger swap package last week, you can click here to see the wonderful presents I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment