Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 1/25/2010



Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page

Ok, I'm going to be honest with you guys I went a little over board on buying books this week but I came across so many fantastic sales that I couldn't help myself.  Admiting you have a problem is the first step, right?



I got The Italian Slow Cooker by Michelle Scicolone from the publicist for review.



I bought The Sunrise Lands by S.M. Stirling in hardcover from Barnes & Noble for $.22, this was a bargain book plus I got my discount, a coupon, and the remains of a gift card.











Our last Waldenbooks closed this week and I bought Urban Gothic by Brian Keene, Death Mask by Graham Masterton, Street Magic and Demon Bound by Caitlin Kittredege all in paperback and Imager by L.E. Modesitt, Jr. in hardcover for about $25.







I bought Pride of Lions by Morgan Llywelyn, The High House by James Stoddard, and Houses of Stone by Barbara Michaels in hardcover from the Friends of The Library Bookstore for $3.








I went to Wal Mart to buy a bookcase and ended up picking some extra stuff up.  I bought A Madness of Angles by Kate Griffin and since Sleeping Beauty was going back in the vault at the end of the month I had to pick that up as well.  Red Dawn was a bargain DVD for $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment